Friday, January 06, 2006

Chit Chat

Monday right after christmas, Maribel and I went to get some gas at the gas. I went in to get a reciept after pumping gas and then I walked out. I decided to use the restroom so I went back inside and there was a guy waiting to use it for it was occupied. We started talking and it turned out he was visiting from Fort Myers for the holiday and was on his way back. I told him tobe careful on the road back and told him about our dear Jim. I told him we were missionaries and that we taught the Bible and gave him my card. Also that if he was interested in learning more about Jesus to call me, because I had a friend that was getting together witha group to study the word.
Tuesday evening came and I recieved a call from Marvin the guy at the gas station that I met the night before. He told me if I could call my friend, because he wanted to study more about Jesus. I had called my friend already and told him "wait for his call".
Wednesday night I was at a retreat for leaders in Eustus Fl. and I got a call from Roberto my friend the minister from Naples Florida, and he told me that someone wanted to speack to me. It was Marvin. I got so excited tears came out of my eyes. He thank me for telling him about the studies and told me he had been with Roberto the whole day telling people about Christ. I told him that the Lord was looking for him and that I was only an instrument. And with a little chit chat we both found that out.
Praise God for using us in His Kingdom.

No comments: